- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:28:19 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Downstream Technology Solutions
Location(s): China; JiangSu; Suzhou
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Product quality review associated with the manufacturing process. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
1. Bachelor or above, major of machinery
2. 5 years’ experience of quality controlling in mechanical business;
3. Experience of role of CQE, Customer Quality Engineering;
4. Know well in mechanical product, and read drawing.
5. Good writing/reading/speaking in English;
6. Be well in using computer and office software
7. ISO9001 certificate will be better;
1. Maintain/improve customer quality engineering
2. Review contracts together with Engineering and Sales, identify special requirements, put them into ITP (inspection and test plan), get them well controlled throughout suppliers, production and shipping;
3. Raise internal CAR base on customer complaints, drive CAPA to close loop.
4. From data analysis and data trend, find improvement opportunity
5. Others assigned by Manager
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: China; JiangSu; Suzhou