Asia FP&A Analyst
- GE Energy Connections
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:28:27 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Energy Connections Industrial Solutions
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
1. Analyze, forecast on key financial status (Order/Sales/Convertible etc.). Preparing weekly QMI report, identify key risks and opportunities, cooperate with operation & sales team to ensure smooth progress;
2. Ensure high-quality financial results during closing by monitoring financial data across multiple ERP tools like SAP/Qlinkview/BI etc, preparing MJE;
3. Drive long-cycle projects’ margin accuracy by monitoring billing/shipment status with project team;
4. Lead cost simplification initiative by providing dashboard and analysis on controllable base cost like travel & living expense;
5. Other ad-hoc projects.
1. Major in accounting/finance preferred;
2. At least 2 years’ experience in FP&A with MNC or in big 4;
3. Highly motivated with good interpersonal skills; team player and ability to work independently with all levels of the organization;
4. Fluent English, skilled in excel, SAP experience is a plus;
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai