GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Digital Workplace Support (DWS) within GE Digital is responsible for delivering world class end user support. Essential Responsibilities:
In this role, you will deliver email service support globally with primary focus in region EMEA collaborating between L1/L3, Service owners, and operations. This role is responsible for enhancing the user experience by continuously improving the service and experiences. As the Senior Support Engineer, you will assist in building a team of teams and encouraging the team to succeed.
Based on the complexity of issues, you will strive to provide excellent customer service to employees from GE Businesses.
The role will work hand in hand with operations as a technician on the L2 support team in identifying & resolving issues directly with end users and vendors.
- Become an expert on the Email service within GE and accountable for identifying opportunities to improve overall user experience
- Support end user issues by providing the effective solutions
- Effectively manage escalations to resolution
- Partner with product teams to plan and test automation solutions
- Engage with the vendor to trouble shoot and resolve an issue within the product
- Support quality initiatives for continuous service improvement & optimization
- Drive to increase the business Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
- Identify efforts to improve and simplify End-User experience by reducing the volume of tickets, reducing touch points, improve accountability, and driving the usage of the self-service tools
- Participate in new technology pilots and programs to ensure end-user support readiness for go-live launches
- Drive a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving support team quality, knowledge, and training
- Provide support for acquisitions and divestitures to ensure seamless transitions into and out of GE
- Partner with other regional teams and services owners to share and promote best practices and lessons learned
- Work closely with the Quality, Knowledge, and Shift Managers