- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:17:40 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Digital Solutions
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
This role will take the leadership of XH site material management through planning, close connection with Sourcing and Manufacturing, to warehouse management and logistics. The main responsibilities will be focused on the KPIs delivery including capacity planning & balance for excellent OTD (On-Time-Delivery), inventory control, Import/Export compliance, shipping accuracy, plan attainment and productivity improvement.
1. Be in charge of overall material department related responsibility; setup team’s priorities aligned with business targets and lead to execute for deliveries.
2. Works as core member of Supply Chain leadership to setup/improve capacity model, outlook capacity status for both strategy planning, and effective& efficient usage of available resources in the customized environment.
3. Act as the main interface with PM and commercial team in the upstream process of capacity planning and source team in downstream process for MRP, POR certain, PO fulfillment to support manufacturing, closely work cross functions especially with Sourcing for continuous supplier management and lead time improvement.
4. Review and monitor shop floor scheduling for manufacturing execution.
5. Be flexible to lead necessary planning change in case of practical off- track issues
6. Well integrate NPI activities into routine planning.
7. Look after general warehouse management including materials’ receipt / dispatch, FG and customer requested parts delivery, and periodical physical counting accuracy.
8. Take care of business related import/export including forwarder and broker management and Customs clearance for on time delivery and cost control.
9. Be responsible for Finished Goods and parts shipment to customer and managing transportation vendors accordingly.
10. Organize cross-function teams to drive slow moving inventory reduction.
11. Build up team’s capability, optimize related process and balance resources within in team for best utilization and increasing productivity.
12. Work with GGO team to improve efficiency and cost control
13. Be responsible for Material department’s VOC deck and report out per requirement.
14. Other relative assigned tasks.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Science/Engineering/Business/Logistics. Major at Automatic Control is nice to have.
2. 3-5 years of supply chain work experience with 1 year in manager position.
3. Clear thinker to forward continuous improvement mainly through high performance team building and process improvement.
4. Strong teamwork spirit, interpersonal ability, and communication skills.
5. Demonstrated good sense and skills on data analysis.
6. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives simultaneously.
7. Experience with SAP.
8. Proficiency in English and computer skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai