Manufacturing Specialist - Material Plan & Execution
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:30:02 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Surface
Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs,
- Schedule and control wing to wing plan (Raw to Delivery).
- Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Communicates with direct team and supervisor/cell leader.
- Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or Diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
- Strong Microsoft office skill, especially in excel and project management knowledge
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore