NPI Test Leader
- GE Energy Connections
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:30:06 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Energy Connections Industrial Solutions
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
1) Lead NPI test team, fully responsible for test development, fulfill, and pipeline building.
2) Setup AC/DC test line, introduce new product, and take charge of technical support for future mass run of AC/DC product.
3) Work with manufacturing team to contribute for operation excellence, continuous improvement and corporation goal making.
4) Work with Design team to improve testability of new products
5) Provide test feedback for improving design for manufacturability.
6) Develop hardware and software to test all types of power supply products. .
7) Test and analyze product failures.
8) Use digital and analog circuit skills to design test fixtures and platforms.
9) Use computer application skills to write test software code, debug, and deploy.
10) Support existing test sets, test fixtures, and test programs both at the home site
Remark: Besides basic responsibilities, the employee should take on the responsibilities defined in the QM System and accomplish the other missions arranged by his/her supervisor.
1) College/Bachelor EE
2) 3 years or longer experience in Test Engineering, the experience in power supply is highly preferred. NPI related experience is preferred.
3) Knowledge of GPIB instrumentation, National Instruments Lab Windows /CVI, Visual Basic or other equivalent programming tools.
掌握GPIB仪器通讯，Lab Windows / CVI，VB或其它类似编程工具的相关知识
4) General knowledge of whole test process, such as burn-in, Hipot facilities and techniques.
5) Good circuit analysis skill, mastering in both analog and digital circuit.
6) Familiar with ATE test, such as NHR, Chroma, or any other test platform.
7) Excellent oral and written communication skills (both English and Mandarin)
8) Teamwork and self-driven
9) Self-learning, the ability to explore and resolve new problem, new knowledge.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai