CT Show Site Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:30:28 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; ShaanXi; Xian
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Show-site Specialist is responsible for marketing support to GE business growth, including product demonstration for potential customers; maintenance of luminary sites; marketing materials preparation etc.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Demonstrate GE product for potential customers: communicate with sales team regularly to help sales capture GE business opportunity proactively;
• Maintain luminary sites, including the site used for potential customer visit, and the site that possesses significant marketing influence. Help to establish excellent GE Branding and marketing reputation;
• Prepare sales materials for sales competition: possess excellent knowledge of GE Products, help potential customers easily understand GE products, enhance product marketing value.
• Conduct regular external training for luminary site speakers: set up new show-site hospitals develop and coach speakers.
• Conduct regular internal training for sales specialists: coach sales specialists as a qualified show-site speaker, set up local show-site.
• Assist in creating marketing and sales tools for product shows, marketing literature and presentations.
• Supporting the Global product business Field Sales, Service and Applications groups with clinical expertise on applications and assisting in employee training for new products and applications.
• 3+ years of experience as a Clinical Technologist
• Excellent knowledge of physics, theory and equipment
• Basic knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
• 2+ years’ experience scanning in area
• Willing to travel 40% of the time
• 4+ Clinical Technologist and 2+years as a Applications Specialist in industry
• Recent clinical experience with current GE Equipment and applications.
• Demonstrated project/program leadership experience
• Ability to work effectively in cross-functional role
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Advanced knowledge of related physics, theory, and equipment
• Extensive knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
Locations: China; ShaanXi; Xian