- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:30:37 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Healthcare Global Supply Chain
Location(s): China; JiangSu; Wuxi
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Provide technical leadership for the production team. Responsibilities include providing documentation and floor support associated with safety, manufacturing and quality methods, tooling, and equipment. Aggressively initiate new processes and methods that will improve safety, reduce product cost and/or improve product quality.
• Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production.
• Work with Production Associates to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
• Participate in new product introductions through process layout, tool development, and new equipment.
• Ensuring regulatory compliance through Validation & Verification - Plan execution and analysis.
• Co-ordination of manufacturing releases
• Lead Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals
• Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation
• Provide safe processes that comply with all local and federal regulations. Assure that corrective action is taken to resolve observed safety concerns in all areas.
• B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering and 5 years of experience in production, engineering or troubleshooting of PC/server based systems
• Understanding of IT QA and testing procedures
• Good team worker in international teams
• Good analytical and planning skills
1. M.S. Degree in Engineering or Business
2. Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices.
3. Demonstrated ability to perform with high levels of ambiguity
4. Previous Project Experience
Locations: China; JiangSu; Wuxi