Sr. Software Engineer
- GE Digital
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:30:38 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
- Project execution, including system specification, design, implementation, integration and deployment.
- Delivery of program milestones aligned with customer content, schedule and quality expectations.
- Ensure all work is developed and configured in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Product-level architecture, development and maintenance of assigned projects.
- Capable of interpreting the customer expectations and sales quotations into the system design specification.
- Design & develop software solutions.
- Bachelor degree in MIS or Computer Science or related majors.
- At least 5-years in MES implementing work experience. At least 2 years APS projects practice(APS system implementing/deployment) experience is preferred.
- Technical aptitude with JAVA/C#, SQL SERVER or ORACLE.
- In-depth knowledge of MES/APS products & solutions.
- Exceptional customer service and good communication skills.
- Bilingual language skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Business travel is required, on-site work in customer environment.
- Working under pressure.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai