- GE Power
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:30:48 PM
- Job Function: Project Management
- Business Segment: Power Steam Power Systems
Location(s): India; Noida
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Project Engineer in managing project progress data collection, schedule updation & reporting.
• Project Progress data collection / Coordination with project team members.
• Updation of schedules under Lead project planner’s guidance
• Handling web based monitoring systems like MTA (Master Tracking Application), EDM (Engineering Document Module).
• Drafting monthly / weekly project progress reports.
• Assist lead project planners on project execution related matters
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering from an accredited college preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience preferably in planning or project management function.
• Knowledge of scheduling software like Primavera, MS Projects.
• Above average ability in usage of spread sheets / databases (MS Excel, MS Access etc).
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and establish effective work priorities.
• Flexibility to work beyond boundaries.
• Proactive and team player.
• Fluency in written & oral English language.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: India; Noida