GE Healthcare provides medical technologies and services for better patient care, to increase efficiency in the health care sector. In Germany the business unit of General Electric Company is present with around 1800 people at 11 locations. The German organization is managed centrally from our customer center in Munich. Apart from pure sales and marketing locations GE Healthcare also has production and development sites in the areas of Life Sciences, Medical Diagnostics, Diagnostic Cardiology, Healthcare IT solutions as well as C-arm X-Ray systems.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
We offer students (m/f) to work with our healthcare analytics team on various tasks at our site Freiburg im Breisgau/Germany. The student projects will vary from data analysis via dashboard creation to software installation tasks. Start: as soon as possible; duration: min. 6 months Essential Responsibilities:
- Close collaboration with GE Digital application specialist, process consultants and data analysts to identify customer requirements in the field of analytics
- Support with the design and development of data base queries and reports, interactive dashboarding with business intelligence tools
- Support with the design and development of PHP solutions
- Support verification and validation testing and documentation of development and customer projects
- Student (m/f) of informatics, business informatics, medical informatics, mathematics or similar sciences
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft standard products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and good analytical skills
- Good understanding of relational databases, basic know-how in SQL and PHP
- Fluent in English, other European languages not required but helpful
- Experience with MatLab, R and other analytical tools helpful but not mandatory