GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Execute final HW tests and support Verification and Integration Engineers/Project Engineers technical activities before and during customer witnessed tests of industrial control and diagnostic systems by using appropriate documentation, schematics, work instructions, test procedures, specifications and customer special instructions. Support production plan and global project requirements. Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with the Test Leader to test cabinets to meet customer and quality requirements.
- Drive Factory Acceptance Test and configuration of industrial panels for customers.
- Support ISO, CE and other regulatory activities.
- Cooperate and communicate well with all levels of the organization.
- Follow general policies and procedures inducing safety rules.
- Read and understand electrical and mechanical drawing, manuals, documentations, testing procedures, work and quality instructions mainly in English.
- Convert measurements between metric and English units (using formula, tables. or charts) as necessary
- Use electrical devices such as multimeters. power supply, function generator, oscilloscope, frequency meter, rotor kit simulator, advance dry rigs, test servers etc.
- Usage of special panel software, Microsoft Windows, Office, test applications, ERP systems.
- Using best practices to test cabinets.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree of Science in Electrical Engineering or in network field (IT) with strong HW orientated knowledge;
- At least significant experience in electrical engineering, measurement or in similar role;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team within a matrix organization;
- Extremely motivated and determined;
- Computer proficiency (MS Office tools).
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Strong command of English and Hungarian both in verbal and written is required;
- High level of presentation skills;
- Familiarity with SAP and/or Oracle;
- Experience with Control systems and/or PLCs is an advantage;
- 6 Sigma/Lean knowledge.