GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GECAS is the U.S. and Irish commercial aircraft financing and leasing business of GE. It is the global leader in aircraft financing, offering the widest range of aircraft types from helicopters to wide body jets and financing options including operating leases and secured debt financing. With 40+ years of industry experience, GECAS currently leases more than 1,570 aircraft to over 235 customers in 75 countries and also provides productivity solutions including spare engine leasing, aviation consulting services, and spare parts financing and management. A unit of GE Capital, GECAS stays close to its customers with offices in 24 cities around the world. (www.GECAS.com)
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Provision of data and analytics to support all facets of asset placement and fleet management. Essential Responsibilities:
• Utilises tools and processes to provide costings and data to support the customer facing deal teams.
• Coordinates technical inputs to support the Risk, Pricing, Structured Finance and Finance functions.
• Utilize the Maintenance Event Planning system to model cash flow analysis of alternative maintenance scenarios and outcomes. Qualifications/Requirements:
• Provision of maintenance cash flows as input to the economic valuations and Finance impairments process.
• Collaborate with Technical Deal Teams in the generation of Cost to Market and provision of maintenance cash flows.
• Perform Technical expenditure cash flow evaluation of aircraft to support purchase and sale transactions.
• Provide Fleet costs and budgets for total GECAS fleet.
• Interfaces with Operations department to ensure all funds are set-up, escalated and reconciled in a consistent and transparent manner.
• Support GECAS Technical functions in the development of internal data sources, analytics and system improvements.
• Professional qualification with quantitative analysis capability such as Finance, Maths or Engineering with some years of experience or equivalent
• Data analysis capability with understanding of IT systems and relational data.
• Strong Computer skills with proficiency in general business applications such as Microsoft Office applications with a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Essential Requirements: Desired Characteristics:
• You must apply via COS (internal) or www.gecareers.com (external) to be considered for this position
• Applicant must have authorization to work in the EU.
• Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to reference
• Verification and background check.
• Strong teaming skills with the ability to build and analyse data. Prior aircraft technical knowledge would be a benefit but not essential. Locations:
• Proven ability to achieve goals while working under tight time constrains while maintaining technical standards and integrity.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Ability to interface with all functions within GECAS.
• Financial Acumen.
• Enterprise Data Knowledge / Awareness