Finance EID Intern
- GE Energy Connections
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:32:02 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Energy Connections Power Conversion
Location(s): Mexico; Garcia
GE Energy’s Power Conversion business applies the science and systems of power conversion to help drive the electric transformation of the world’s energy infrastructure. Designing and delivering advanced motor, drive and control technologies that evolve today’s industrial processes for a cleaner, more productive future. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Energy Connections – Power Conversion serves specialized sectors such as energy, marine, industry and all related services.
In this role, the intern will be part of the S&S FP&A team, directly supporting FP&A Leader & P&L Finance Manager in driving growth business & operating margin improvement.
• Support FP&A Leader on weekly estimates (base and variable)
• Provide Commercial Team current status on Orders, Sales and Backlog in a weekly basis.
• Analyze and communicate product line profitability to the business
• Ownership in the monthly/quarterly closing process
• Prepare, analyze and communicate quarter to date business results and compare vs targets
• Product line profitability Analysis
• Rev Rec Analysis
• HC Analysis
• Price Impact Analysis
• Prepare account reconciliations
• S&S Sales consolidation in a monthly basis
Accounting or Finance related bachelor degree in progress
Spanish-English 100%, fully bilingual.
Ability to adapt to a different work environments
Strong communication (verbal/written), interpersonal and leadership skills.
Locations: Mexico; Garcia