GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE Oil & Gas fuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a fullstream company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers.
In today’s era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry’s changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We’re at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to fuel the future.
Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter @GE_OilandGas.
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
The ISTC is responsible for supplying technical and co-ordination support to the customer and internally within GEPC organization. Ensuring equipment is prepared correctly allowing successful installation offshore .
Raise GRID WOs,Oracle Visits,RFQs and TR1 forms and any other associated paperwork to ensure equipment and rental tools are ready and shipped offshore in line with customers’ requirements.
Ensure customers’ requirements are accurately relayed to all relevant internal departments, ITO,OTR, Engineering etc and followed up to eliminate offshore NPT. The ISTC also needs to be actively looking new services opportunities in this challenging services environment,
Additionally, the ISTC need to interface with and attend meeting arranged by the customer. Review and modify PRPs /rig books as and when required. There is also a requirement to ensure FSEs are briefed and debriefed to ensure safe and successful offshore operations.
• Work safely by adhering to GE Oil and Gas Life Safety Principles
• Ambassador for GE
• Proven offshore experience with Surface equipment
• Able to brief and mentor FSE for their offshore duties.
• Review PRPs / FSMs and ensure they are suitable for offshore use
• Interface technically with GE engineering / ITO to generate quotes to meet the customer's requirements
• Understand customers offshore requirements and generate TR-1 forms to suit
• Carry out pre and post briefings with FSEs to ensure readiness for offshore campaign thus reducing or negating NPT
• Primary focal point for FSE - operational /technical support - Mentor if required
• Primary focal point for Customer - operational /technical support. Ensure procedures are correct and fit for purpose
• Generate detailed well files for both GE and Customer records on GRID / Engage surface or any other relevant GE software
• Take ownership of customer official offshore complaints and ensure closure within 30 days with assistance from Quality and internal GEPC Department
• Manage dedicated FSE both on and offshore ( if contract has dedicated FSEs )
• Understand Customer Service contracts and QPs
• Interface with FSE supervisor detailing customer some years drilling / maintenance programs (where appropriate )
• Ensure FSEs check over equipment /rental tooling/containers prior to being dispatched offshore
• Manage FSE inventory tracker versus offshore operational requirements and ensure correct stocks are maintained
• Engage with all internal departments and interface with all managerial levels to ensure customer satisfaction
• Attend weekly ISTC meeting to discuss customer requirements and share best practices or lesson learnt
Key Relationships, Internal and External:
• Management Team
• Training and Competency local /
• Account Managers and Admin
• Workshop managers
• Customer Personnel ( on and onshore )
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven years of experience or equivalent knowledge and experience
• Significant years of offshore experience in PC / Surface equipment
• Able to interface effectively with all levels of internal or external management
• Able to mentor personnel regarding all aspects of Pressure Control equipment,
• Six Sigma understanding
• Driving License
• Offshore Certificates
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working.
Locations: United Kingdom; Aberdeen