Lead Engineer - Controls Engineering
- GE Power
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:33:17 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Power Power Services
Location(s): India; Hyderabad
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Product Support Engineer for issue resolution on Gas Turbine Controls & Operability issues
• Provide start-up & troubleshooting support for GE GAS/Steam Power Plants
• B.E or M-Tech in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics Engineering
• 8-10 years of in-depth knowledge on Mark* Controls Systems & Gas Turbine Operability
• Knowledge of turbine, generator and auxiliary equipment including their interfaces to the control system
• Candidate should have hands on experience with GE Controls Systems & GE Gas Turbines
• Candidate should have ability to succeed in global team environment, team player with strong communication skills.
• Candidate should be ambitious, smart worker, self-starter, who delivers results with minimal supervision.
• Candidate should possess strong English skills (oral and written). Strong hands on experience and should have logical thinking and analytical skills for troubleshooting site issues
Locations: India; Hyderabad