GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
This Senior Product Manager role is based in Shannon, Ireland at GE Sensing EMEA. This is a key senior role which will support the identification and development of the product offerings for our business. This is an exciting and challenging role for the right candidate who will be responsible for functional, business and broad company objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving our product portfolio for our Analyzer Product Lines, with particular focus on our Aluminum Oxide moisture measurement products, Oxygen analyzer products, as well as, associated services growth.
- Integrating and developing processes that meet business needs across the organization, be involved in long-term planning, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, and contribute to the overall business strategy
- Participate in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions
- Developing the yearly plan for their own function, within the framework of the strategic plan for the whole unit
- Partnering with customers and channels to improve product position in the market
- Presenting projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Proven additional years of experience as a Product Manager, or other role of similar responsibility
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Willingness to travel 25%
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
We will provide relocation and/or visa assistance if required for the selected candidate. Locations: