Sr Technical Product Manager
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:33:23 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT,
patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LLoR4Y597I&list=PLBD1FD2DB7633070A
Listen to the Stories of GEHC Engineers : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJCiZ7J4Al4
Diversity and Performance go together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxZTG_7zFIs
As Sr Technical Product Manager, you will drive development of products that span across various Imaging business within GE, combining customer vision with technical feasibility - convert business needs to functional requirements/user stories. You will work with customers and business stakeholders to create road-map for the product(s) and prioritize the needs
GE Healthcare: https://www.youtube.com/user/gehealthcare
GE is an equal opportunity employer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0qkWRqTdM
1) You will interact with customers/stakeholder to gather requirements , to obtain product backlog and feedback - Influence customers and product managers through persuasion and influencing.
2) You will work with cross functional teams to deliver features/products along with the technology stack and its impact on the product
3) you will collaborate with PM for product and release backlogs for quarterly releases and MVP's. You will work with stakeholder product management teams and technical teams to decompose features into consumable user stores - You will own and manage the backlog along with prioritizing.
4) You will engage frequently (50% of the time) with the development team; facilitates discussions, provides clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
1) Responsible for end-to-end platform product needs and delivering high quality outcomes to the stakeholders
2) Partners with Stakeholder product owner and customers to define features backlog and requirements, works with technical team internal and external to deliver features and products
A minimum of 8 year(s) of professional experience in software engineering with a Bachelor's Degree OR a Master's Degree with 6 year(s) of experience in software engineering.
1) Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook, and access. Experience using Confluence, Rally and any defect management tool.
2) Problem Decomposition, Estimation, Requirements Management, Methods/Practices
3) At least 8 years of experience with Software Design and Java, Java Swing
4) Strong knowledge of SQL Databases, Python and other scripting languages
5) Experience in product/project leadership within a development or research environment, including previous leadership of a global and/or virtual team.
Leadership: Influence/ Accountability, Execution, Collaboration.
Personal Attributes: Passion/ Perseverance, Analytical/Critical Thinking.
Locations: India; Bangalore