Master Black Belt- Customer Advocacy
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 8/5/2017 10:10:13 AM
- Job Function: Quality
- Business Segment: Healthcare China
Location(s): China; BeiJing, ShangHai; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Leads overall GEHC customer advocacy initiative.. Develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet the customer first culture and process to improve overall customer experience with GE Healthcare China. This role has the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals. Serves as the Six Sigma methodology and tools expert for the whole function team.
• Work with business and functional leaders and teams to uncover and assess lean Six Sigma opportunities.
• Identify process improvement projects link with company focus.
• Provide leadership and direction to team empowered to execute the Lean Six Sigma strategy for process improvement.
• Facilitate, train, and coach project team members in the use of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools.
• Apply Lean Six Sigma tools to improve process capability and eliminate defects.
• Co-operate with global initiative team to drive implementation and share of best practice
• Lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams to drive standardization and simplification in a section of a wing-to-wing process.
• Serve as a change agent in institutionalizing customer 1st culture function team.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
1. Proven experience in influencing, leading teams and driving change results orientation
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in customer facing roles or operational roles.
3. Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated facilitation experience
4. Can-do attitude & strong advocate of lean six sigma methodology
5. Strong analytical and quantitative skills
6. Fluent working knowledge of English language (written and oral)
1. Change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization
2. Master degree from an accredited university or college, major in business related field
3. Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
4. Statistically literate and familiar with Six Sigma quality concepts and tools
5. Demonstrated commitment for process improvement
6. Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
7. Strong oral and written communication skills
8. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
9. Executive level presentation skills
Locations: China; BeiJing, ShangHai; Beijing