GE Energy Connections designs and deploys industry-leading technologies that turn the world on. We transport,
convert, automate and optimize energy to ensure we provide safe, efficient and reliable electrical power. Uniting
all the resources and scale of the world’s first digital industrial company, we connect brilliant machines, grids, and
systems to power utility, oil & gas, marine, mining and renewables customers, that keep our world running.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog. Role Summary:
The EHS Intern will support the EHS Manager of the Piossasco (Turin) HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) construction site, in applying the corporate EHS Management system in the workplace. Essential Responsibilities:
Support the EHS Manager in performing daily activities from a techinical and administrative point of view:
- for the request of the documentation as per the Italian law (DLGS 81/08);
- for the implementation of an internal reporting system in compliance with GE EHS standards.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Knowledge of the Safety at work rules (DLGS 81/08).
- Fluent in Italian and in English. Basic knowledge of French would be a plus.
- EU Work permit.
- Knowledge of the main MS Office packages.