Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The Strategic Marketing Intern will support marketing and product leadership teams with quantitative analysis in order to frame and size gas turbines market and its correlated products for the Turbomachinery business.
To aim this target would be needed the following activities:
- Scouting and definition of the best reliable analytics providers for gas turbines (projects, opportunities, customers in the oil and gas market)
- For upstream, midstream and industrial power generation segments conduct periodic analysis and track macroeconomic and industry indicators impacting gas turbines market volumes
- Understanding of gas turbine competition product offering, positioning and moves
- Gathering of the available information in a common format to reach a homogeneous database to be utilized at different company levels
- Analysis of gas turbines market in order to highlight dynamics and identify possible future opportunities for GE business, through this activity he/she will support sales and product leadership organizations
- Comparison of the information gathered by public information with the market feedback provided by geographic areas Sales and commercial
- Support product leadership in the gas turbines product development process providing both market highlight and data and building the value proposition with feasibility and economic evaluation
- Excellent financial and analytical skills with advanced computer skills, notably Excel and PowerPoint, and a proven ability to build robust economic models to evaluate deals and quantify risks and value optionality
- Tenacious and results orientated, strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident and articulate
- Ability to establish and maintain strong professional relationships
- Data mining skills and capacity to express reality through models and the other way round
- Engineer or Economics degree
- Fluent in English communication
- Expertise in Oil&Gas and/or Turbomachinery
Locations: Italy; Florence