Application Specialist - Core Imaging
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:44:43 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Life Sciences
Location(s): Japan; Shinjuku-ku
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Application Specialist (AS) -Core Imaging leads, plans, coordinates all marketing elements of Core Imaging product portfolio in Japan for both Molecular Imaging and Contrast media well aligning with distribution partner companies. It includes VOC gathering and marketing plan development (Marketing Blueprint, market and competitive analyses, clinical and industry trends) and the customer visits.
• Driving the use of market research to identify opportunities and clinical trends, integrate competitive intelligence into marketing planning by assessing competitor portfolios and growth strategies
• Closely co-working with HCS and distribution partner companies coordinating the effective communication
• Develop good long-term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and Company/GE businesses.
• Identifying external resources/partners (including GE Corporate) to contribute to integrated customer solutions
• Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area.
• Organize product demonstrations, sites visit and follow up.
• Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Bachelor’s degree or above, minimum 3 years of clinical experience or co-medical license holder
• Technical expertise in modality (e.g. CT/XR/MR/US/PET/SPECT)
• Interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of market place.
• Effective working experience with Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Appreciation of business environment.
• Ability to travel frequently. 50-80% of domestic travel; international travel may be required
• 6+ years experience in healthcare and/or Pharma marketing, product marketing or related field
• Pharma product/industry acumen
• English comminication skill
Locations: Japan; Shinjuku-ku