SEGMENT SPECIALIST - CARDIAC, ULTRASOUND, JAPAN
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:44:45 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
Location(s): Japan; Hino; Fukuoka; Sapporo; Sendai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Segment specialist, Cardiac is responsible for driving commercial growth for Cardiac products in Japan market. This position reports to Segment Leader Cardiac directly and reports to Region Sales Leader regionally.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to drive growth of Cardiac business in the region.
• Work with region sales and sales managers/ specialists to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities to meet sales, orders, and margin targets.
• Provide training to account team members on strategy and product offerings, increasing the performance of the sales force in regions.
• Create business plan for region including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and installed base targets.
• Develop key accounts in Japan to be reference and show sites. Cultivate these customers to support sales efforts and address any advanced clinical questions from the sales cycle.
• Manage existing installed base of Cardiac products, ensuring that all customers are engaged and satisfied with product performance and support.
• Provide pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
• Develop Relationships with KOL (Key Opinion Leaders) customers, including drivers of reimbursement/adoption and competitive IB customers as well as industrial groups.
• Communicate Cardiac value proposition to internal and external customers and key stakeholders.
• Contribute to account plans at accounts covered by a One GE Healthcare account team.
Quality Specific Goals
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law is broken.
5. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
1. Bachelor Degree or minimum 3 years of strategic selling and/or clinical experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
3. Excellent organizational and facilitation skill
4. Strong presentation skills
5. Experience with interfacing with both internal team members, external customers and industrial group
Locations: Japan; Hino; Fukuoka; Sapporo; Sendai