GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do! At work for a healthier world. Learn More About Careers at GE Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
The Account Manager LCS Netherlands is responsible for selling GE Healthcare products and services in their defined market. This person will be responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory as well as maintaining customer relationships with the accounts in their established geographic territory within NL. The AM will be primarily responsible for public hospital, academical hospital and private hospital accounts. Essential Responsibilities:
The Care Areas that he/ she will be primarily responsible for are: Anesthesia (Monitoring, Ventilation, Consumables), Intensive Care (Monitoring, Ventilation, Consumables), Cardiac Care (Monitoring, Telemetry, Diagnosit Cardiology) General Care (Monitoring & Consumables), Maternal Infant Care (Incubators, Warmers). The AM will directly report to the LCS Manager Netherlands.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to:
• Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales
• Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on assigned products in assigned territory
• Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but also department heads and CXO level personnel
• Expected to sell point of sale service contracts, financing and drive margin though selling value and holding price
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
• Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage
• Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
• Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
• Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales
Quality Specific Goals: Qualifications/Requirements:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• At least one of the following core experiences: consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation, Graduate of a GE Commercial Leadership Program, GEHC experience in customer facing role(s), or in progressively larger formal leadership roles working in a complex technical environment
• Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business need.
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record. Desired Characteristics:
• Bachelor’s Degree - or equivalent knowledge or experience
• Previous Healthcare high-end capital equipment sales experience or LifeScience
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
• Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers
• Demonstrated selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, closing and growing a sales territory
• Proven executive (CX0) relationship building skills in a hospital/healthcare environment Locations:
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
• Strong communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages