GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
- Manage the buying process for a given set of goods.
- Apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets.
- Department executing complex standard analyses, tests and support work.
- Department is expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise based upon precedents.
- Place and follow-up on POs.
- Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution.
- Manage problems and schedule changes. Update ERP.
- Develops operational plan for the own department.
- Department has a supportive role in knowledge management gathering data and storing them in a system.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least significant experience in Sourcing).
- Minimum significant experience in Buying/Procurement.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: Czech Republic; Praha