GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
To develop and evaluate EPC Power related proposals and projects in liaison with the Regional Sales team. Essential Responsibilities:
- Formulates and executes proposal strategy and sales agreements;
- Formulates deal structure, pricing, proposal development for EPC HV Power projects;
- Assists in customer negotiations;
- Identifies new opportunities with functional partners to develop new products and services for business growth;
- Utilizes Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve proposal process;
- Develops sales plan for the assigned Region, Products and systems requiring technical knowledge.
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales. .
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with at least 7 years of experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales and Proposal.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.