Region MICT Product Marketing Leader (ASEAN)
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/21/2017 8:49:28 AM
- Job Function: Marketing
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam; Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippine, Indonesia
We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for experienced people, and we offer opportunities around the globe in Engineering.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity. We also encourage you to visit our website at www.gecareers.com and sign up for a job agent so you can receive information on specific positions that match your interests.
ASEAN MI/CT Regional Product Marketing develops a regional product/portfolio strategy including NPI readiness, product positioning, market segmentation, zone training and installed base retention for MI/CT (Molecular Imaging/Computed Tomography) products and technologies. The role is responsible for generating growth for MICT products in ASEAN through demand creation & funnel acceleration in partnership with the MI/CT Modality organization.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Job location is open to key ASEAN Countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam)
• Develop and drive MI/CT-specific growth strategies across ASEAN
• Develop ASEAN-wide MI/CT marketing plans including strategy, segmentation, core product messaging, targeted audience messaging and metrics
• Ensure country-specific MI/CT marketing plans & execution are aligned with global strategy (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders, share and profitability.
• Own and lead MI/CT NPI launch preparation and execution across all markets incl. preparing country-specific launch plans
• Be first point of contact for MI/CT Modality organization to ensure that the commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
• Establish and maintain strong relationship to Global Modality teams to act as first point of contact for Global and to ensure country needs are getting strong support from Global Modality
• Lead annual marketing interlock process for MI/CT
• Drive ASEAN marketing excellence & engagement in close collaboration with Modality organization
• Built and maintain strong relationships and regular touch-points to MI/CT KOLs across the ASEAN region, in particular, society stakeholders
• Own brand and life-cycle management for the MI/CT portfolio
• With support of Global team provide MI/CT-specific content for sales/launch trainings, medical education programs and MI/CT-specific digital sales tools and campaigns
• Identify market trends, segments and customer needs for modality-specific product portfolio growth
• Provide ASEAN input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to develop, test and prototype new product ideas.
• Identifying and establishing reference and show sites, in collaboration with MI/CT Modality.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to external release
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. 3+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
3. Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
4. Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
5. Excellent oral and written communications skills
6. Strong analytical and process skills
1. MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. 5+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
3. Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
4. Healthcare product/industry acumen
5. Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
6. Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
Locations: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam; Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippine, Indonesia