EXPO 2017 Marketing & Sales Internship
- GE Global Growth Organization
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:35:19 PM
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Business Segment: Global Growth Organization Russia & CIS
Location(s): Kazakhstan; Astana
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers exciting paid internship opportunities to outstanding talents for a period of 8 months or longer in several functions including Marketing and Sales! As an intern, you will be representing GE and fully participating in all EXPO 2017 activities held in Astana, Kazakhstan.
Expected internship start date – May 2, 2017.
• Support GE team in course of administrative activities related but not limited to EXPO 2017
• Participating in EXPO 2017 activities and events
• Develop presentations, charts, reports and other types of correspondence and communication materials
• Support employees in regards to processes and systems
• Current enrollment in a bachelor's (3rd year) or master's degree (1st year) program in engineering with expected graduation date in 2018 or later
• Academic excellence
• Good command in written and spoken English (upper-intermediate and above)
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint is a must)
• Ability to work at least 40 hours per week during Expo 2017 and at least 25 hours per week before and after the end of Expo 2017
• Proactivity and ability to operate effectively with minimal guidance
• Effective communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Eligible to work in Kazakhstan
• Leadership skills
• Effective time management and organizational skills and able to balance multiple priorities
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communications skills.
Locations: Kazakhstan; Astana