About Us: GE Oil & Gas
is a world
leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting
customers across the industry—from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to
the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work.
We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation,
customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency,
productivity and equipment reliability.
We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the
megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset
health management. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter target=”_blank”>@GE_OilandGas
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The internship will be focused in managing sales opportunities portfolio for plant upgrades business line and supporting the development of innovative commercial models
He/She will support Plant Upgrades Growth organization in managing portfolio of sales opportunities. He/Shel will also identify, develop, test and implement innovative commercial models for Plant Upgrades.
- Manage portfolio of sales opportunities, coordinating different stakeholders.
- Develop and manage relevant metrics to measure portfolio evolution.
- Develop business cases for specific opportunities.
Desired Characteristics: Locations:
- BS Engineering.
- Self-starter, high motivation level.
- Excellent analytical skills and presentation skills.
- External focus, attitude to sales.
- Good financial and project management knowledge.
- Proficient skills in PC, Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Team player, able to effectively communicate with his/her peers and supervisors.
- Fluent both in English and Italian.