Clinical Education Specialist, MR-Turkey
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:35:29 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Turkey; Istanbul, Ankara
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is willing to hire a Clinical Education Specialist to perform quality training to customers for new Magnetic Resonance (MR) systems, upgrades, as well as delivering Continuous Clinical Education for Turkey and when specifically needed, throughout EGM.
* Conduct high quality Clinical Education training at customer sites, to ensure customer's safe and effective use of GE equipment, maximizing image quality and productivity.
* Apply all procedures requested by Clinical Education management (Coordination process, Visit preparation, Field Visit Report, Debrief, Survey, etc.).
* Pro-actively escalate customer issues and needs to the relevant level in the organization.
* Provide in-depth presentation and demonstration to the user for specific Products & Services.
* Develop content and deliver Classroom courses at the regional Customer Training facility.
* When requested, provide support for congresses, road shows, exhibitions, and user meetings.
* When requested, provide Remote Education Training (RES) support as a backup to the regular onsite training.
* Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policies and applicable laws and regulations.
* Maintain an effective Quality System and comply with the requirements of the Quality Policy and documented processes.
* Radiographer degree
* Ability to travel and be at customer sites 80% of the working time (annual average)
* Fluent in Turkish
* Practical minimum 3-year experience in MR Modality
* Teaching skills or teaching experience
* Presentation skills
* Fluent in English
* Practical experience of MR in a clinical environment
* Experience in conducting research in MR
* Knowledge of GE's or competitor's MR products
Locations: Turkey; Istanbul, Ankara