Employee HR Specialist
- GE Renewable Energy
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:35:39 PM
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Business Segment: Renewable Energy Global Supply Chain
Location(s): Viet Nam; Hai Phong
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Hiring manager is responsible to report to his/her direct manager, HR department and GE legal consult in the event that his/ her family members or friends apply for a job at his/her department.
GE Company encourage GE Employees to introduce talents to GE. However, self-interviewing or self-recruiting their family members or closed friends to become his/her direct reporters are not allowed in order to avoid any conflict of interest risks for both of GE Employee and introduced talents.
In your role as Employee HR Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for managers and employees of assigned Client groups to provide counsel, coaching and support on HR fundamentals and employee related questions. You will play a critical role in executing key HR initiatives, providing available and responsive internal employee support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
• Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to managers and employees with specific focus on: employee advocacy/engagement, HR fundamentals and process training, employee relations management, performance management, career development, talent assessment, acquisition and retention and workplace investigations as appropriate
• Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues
• Partner with Site HR Leader to execute business-specific HR strategies.
• Ensure that all employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, and resolved
• Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
• Conduct HR training and support for functional processes like EMS, Session C, Salary Planning and New Manager Assimilation etc.
• Fulfill other HR specialist duties assigned by Site HR Leader such as staffing, employee engagement activities, subject to business situation and needs.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
• Minimum 2 years HR related working experience
• High level of English proficiency in both verbal & written is a must
• Sound knowledge of local labor laws and government requirements
• Strong employee and manager coaching skills
• Strong problem solving skills; ability to manage conflicts
• Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
• Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and process improvement
• Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels
• Supportive team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational & documentation skills
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or MBA
Locations: Viet Nam; Hai Phong