Sr Sourcing Manager
- GE Energy Connections
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:35:50 PM
- Job Function: Sourcing
- Business Segment: Energy Connections Grid Solutions
Location(s): Indonesia; Jakarta
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Managers of people from multiple families within the function. Seasoned and deep understanding of concepts, approaches and methodology used. Deep expertise on global sourcing and market trends. Develop, plan, and manage programs to meet GE purchasing commitments in Sourcing. Seasoned and deep understanding of concepts, approaches and methodology used. Deep expertise on global sourcing and market trends. Develop, plan, and manage programs to meet GE purchasing commitments in Sourcing.
- Works on very complex sourcing and supplier performance management issues.
- Solving issues and developing new solutions requires new and innovative approaches.
- Has the authority to guide others in different approaches.
- Balance both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction projects.
- Presents to top leadership in the business solutions (SEB, Sr.VP) on sourcing and purchasing discipline and business solutions.
- Works with cross business teams.
- Conduct competitive analysis of vendor products and services to develop and implement should cost strategies. Is considered a subject matter expert.
- Understands supplier performance management and develops initiatives and strategy to execute on key business needs.
- Regularly advises management in the function and/or in the business.
- Has a supportive role in decision making about important subjects.
- Presents to leaders in the business solutions or functional area on functional discipline and business solutions.
- Has major influence on small business unit or Family within a Function or P&L.
- Leads complex and multidisciplinary projects realizing major changes in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in Sourcing - Functional Management,
- Procurement and Logistics. Having electrical background is preferred.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Locations: Indonesia; Jakarta