GE Healthcare provides medical technologies and services for better patient care, to increase efficiency in the health care sector. In Germany the business unit of General Electric Company is present with around 1800 people at 11 locations. The German organization is managed centrally from our customer center in Munich. Apart from pure sales and marketing locations GE Healthcare also has production and development sites in the areas of Life Sciences, Medical Diagnostics, Diagnostic Cardiology, Healthcare IT solutions as well as C-arm X-Ray systems.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
As our Technical Leader you are responsible for our new ultrasound product development with significant changes in system architecture. You lead system design, architecture and vision in definition, development, integration and testing of ultrasound probes for an NPI program. With your crossfunctional engineering team you deliver the technical content, performance, safety, intellectual property and quality deliverables of an NPI program.
In this key role you
- Work closely with product definition, clinical and marketing teams to clearly understand customer needs
- Develop effective system performance requirements from customer/user requirements
- Are responsible for system requirements flow down and allocation to the subsystem teams
- Work closely with customers, marketing, applications, chief engineers, principal engineers, service and field personnel to define product quality targets and ensure key CTQs are satisfied to accomplish no surprises post M3 product release
- Lead engineering team in technical content decision closure, product risk management, design reviews and the design history file according to the Vmodel
- Lead the design team and design control process from requirements development and design planning to verification, validation and design transfer including corrective and preventative actions to ensure customer satisfaction
If you bring
- A Master's Degree in Engineering/Science
(mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics,
process engineering or comparable)
- Proven progressive experience as an engineer or
scientist within the appropriate field of study
- Significant experience in project leadership
within a manufacturing, development or research environment
- Demonstrated experience driving CTQ flowdown to
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical
leadership team to implement product platform/subsystem multigeneration
technology plan for a specific release of a global program/product
- Demonstrated broad exposure to Systems design and
technical depth in one or more engineering disciplines (Electrical,
Mechanical, Acoustics, Process engineering, etc.
JOIN our TEAM in Voluson Valley and become part of our success story!
Minimum monthly gross salary is 3.021,53 EUR but depends on background and experience. Locations: