Lead Electrical Engineer, Motion Control
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:36:32 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
A Lead/Senior Electrical Engineer learns the practical application of engineering principals, achieves expertise in Electrical Engineering, and investigates new techniques as part of a team. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing electrical product/subsystem solutions.
• Engaging in all phases of new product introduction, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
• Responsible for architecture and detailed electrical design, verification and integration test activities.
• Deliver related design and verification documents according to QMS requirements
• Not limited in electrical area as lead/senior engineer, Involved into the whole product concept design, solution design and also product integration activities
• Identifying and developing new opportunities to leverage Strategic Sourcing objectives and Common Technology initiatives in Product line
• Ensuring reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
5. Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives
1. MS in mechatronics, electromechanical, electrical engineering, automation or equivalent experience.
2. At least 5 years engineering experience in motion and motor related control
3. Systematic knowledge in motor, servo drive and motion control technology
4. Skilled in hardware circuits and/or firmware C/C++ design skills
5. Familiar with industrial control bus, such as CAN, CANopen, EtherCAT.
1. MS or above in motion control, mechatronics, robotics or equivalent experience
2. Versed in motion control design with servo amplifier, inverters, encoders and multi-type motors.
3. Skilled in motor and motion control system debug and performance optimization
4. Experienced in motor control architecture design and also related hardware circuits design
5. Experienced in motion control related FW design
6. Deep understanding on the theory of control, motion control algorithm
7. Willing to extend development scope to the whole product level
8. Demonstrated technical leadership capability in integration activities, excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
9. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
10. Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
11. Effective oral and written communication skills
12. Knowledge of UL/ETL/IEC standards and how they apply to designs
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing