There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than
11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE
Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the
journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge
technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future.
We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life
In your 12-month trainee position, you will work in a Finance business environment covering all areas from financial planning and analysis to order execution. You will be guided by structured priorities and will have responsibility to deliver on inspiring projects. If you have
passion for Finance and you are looking for your first entry-level position, we are looking forward to your application!
- Regular cash reporting
- Point of contact for monthly factoring submission
- Digitalization of current Cash reporting
- Designing new cash reporting to increase visibility for the Cash Team (I.e. Regional KPI, DTC)
- Provide assistance for the Global Cash team USCAN, APAC and EMEA (General support/ AD Hoc Activities)
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance related field, i. e. business administration / business economist
- Interest in a wide range of finance related topics and the passion to master those, especially in Cash Management
- Ability and willingness to take ownership for projects
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills and a hands-on mentality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good written and spoken English skills, German is a plus.
Start date of this position is May 1, 2017. You will be located in Freiburg, Germany or Amersham, UK (no relocation support offered).
Locations: Germany; Freiburg