GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Responsible for market research, market analytics and competitive intelligence, ensuring GEHC develops products that meet customer’s needs and are developed with a deep understanding of the market place and the competition, including systematic, objective collection and analysis of data about a particular target market/customer, competition, and/or environment Essential Responsibilities:
Responsible for enabling high quality, objective decisions by identifying and advising on the key marketing challenges for the business through the development and application of insightful and objective competitive and business analysis.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Accountable for high quality, commercial information. This information is interpreted and appropriate recommendations made to allow effective decision-making.
- Ensuring understanding, description and valuation of product profiles and market trends
- Lead market research projects (VOC) and develop hypothesis and research plan in conjunction with the business.
- Administer the implementation of such research outcomes in order to support commercial decision making on products and/or strategies
- Manage internal and external relationships while conducting the research and validate solutions to develop further customer insights
- Work in close collaboration with COE/ shared services for analytics, market research and CI
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to collect and manage data to identify external trends and influences in the healthcare ecosystem
- Developing and maintaining short to medium/long-term forecasts of marketing, franchise and products which allow development and investment options to be considered by senior management
- Being a key contributor and influencer within the marketing teams
- Being a key contributor in the planning processes (MRD/ BPR)and rigors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or/and engineering, some experience in market research business analysis or product management in healthcare
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and another European language .
- Strong analytical and process skills, high knowledge of Xcel and ideally CRM and business analytics software (Spotfire, Tableau…)
- Master degree in engineering and/or marketing
- Ability to interpret large amounts of information, e.g. from clinical studies, scientific papers, financial reports and in-depth market research studies
- Excellent forecasting capabilities and ability to exploit a range of commercial evaluation techniques
- Objective approach on commercial issues
- Ability to influence and make recommendations at all levels of the company
- Excellent project management skills – able to lead and manage complex matrix teams
- Successful experience working in team environment.
- High energy, works proactively and demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities.
- Team oriented