Lead Engineer, Verification and Validation
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:36:51 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Lead V&V Engineer will work as function leader to cooperate with cross-functional team to deliver mobile C-arm X-ray products for the global market, this role will be responsible for system level product verification and validation.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Working with program manager to define product verification and validation plan and drive the execution of V&V activities.
• Synchronizing with system integration steps, coordinate the cross-function verification test in iterative style.
• Understand system design requirement and write system verification and validation protocol
• Working with clinical and marketing people, organize internal and external product validation.
• Record and track system issues, lead defect review meeting with design owners, drive design issue fixing and closing.
• Providing training and coaching to team member for test skills and methodology.
1. Bachelor degree or above major in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or closely related discipline
2. Bachelor 5+ years, Master 3+ years working experience in product development and testing.
3. Proven ability to test complex hardware or software product, professional in product test case design and planning.
4. Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills.
1. Product design and test experience in medical devices.
2. Demonstrated technical leadership in project execution and product integration and test activities.
3. Good English communication skills both in oral and writing, global project experience will be plus.
4. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task.
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing