Lead Marketing Specialist
- GE Energy Connections
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:36:54 PM
- Job Function: Marketing
- Business Segment: Energy Connections Industrial Solutions
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
1. Continue lead the digital marketing for global tools, like Appdash, Salehub, etc; and also the local digital platform, including website, wechat, etc;
2. Prepare the monthly / quarterly market intelligence report to track market trends and competition dynamics, and provide market study to understand customer needs;
3. Closely work with product manager and product marketing manager on promotion tools, including catalog, sample, video, etc;
4. Manage external agencies, vendors and also external communication channel, such as: trade media, social media, developing editorial calendars;
5. Develop and implement the internal communications through newsletter, Colab, and other internal communication platforms. Act as an internal liaison in coordinating and liaison with global communication teams and global product marketing and regional field marketing team;
6. Work with IT to maintain internal systems that allow for the accessing of document related to IS Asia products as a single source repository.
7. Support Asia marketing leader on monitoring Asia marketing budget and provide monthly updates.
1. At least 5 years marketing and communication work experiences in Power equipment or component products business;
2. At least 3 years GE experiences with good connection and network with communication, product management and marketing globally and locally;
3. Qualifications in Engineering, marketing or communications;
4. Exceptional oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English;
5. Outgoing personality, ability to build rapport quickly;
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai