Image Quality Engineer
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:36:54 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Image Quality Engineer has design responsibility to deliver image processing algorithms and features that enhance system performance, feature functionality, and product quality mainly from image quality perspective
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Research and development of image processing algorithms and realizing the designs on new product programs.
• Developing analysis methods and models to quantify subsystem interactions and their effects on image quality
• Delivering and incorporating customer feedback results into new image processing algorithms design.
• Collaborate with clinical partners to understand the clinical needs for image quality and evaluate image quality, new features and technologies.
• Support requirements traceability, design process and system verification activities
• Provide support for manufacturing and the field"
1. Master degree or above in mathematical, Electrical Engineering, computer science, or closely related discipline
2. Working experience in image processing algorithm development.
3. Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs for image quality and clinical applications.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English globally
5. Excellent global team work with team from US, India, France…etc
6. Proven ability to develop timely and effective solutions for challenging design problems
1. Experience on XRay product development, image chain principles, image processing, advanced application development.
2. Self-motivated, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
3. Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing