Lead Electrical Engineer
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/18/2017 5:51:46 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Surgery Engineering Electrical engineer will work with a cross-functional program team to deliver value C-arm products for the global market. This position learns the practical application of engineering principals, achieves expertise in Electrical Engineering, and investigates new techniques as part of a team. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing electrical product/subsystem release solutions.
• Responsible for electrical design for C-arm system, include X-ray generator controller, human interface devices, motor driver.
• Engaging in all phases of new product introduction, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support.
• Perform electrical parts failure mode analysis, signals integrality, logic timing and analog tolerance analysis and simulation.
• Use advanced digital design methodology and analysis skills to solve technical problems in order to achieve design excellence.
• Responsible for board/subsystem level acceptance test and involved into EMC, reliability and verification test.
• Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
1. BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
2. At least 5 years engineering experience in electrical design.
3. Demonstrated strong design capabilities in any two of these areas: Embedded system, MCU, FPGA, high-speed digital circuit, analog circuit.
4. Solid experience in Cadence tools including the ConceptHDL and Allegro
5. Working experience in signal integrity and EMC improvement.
6. Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
1. MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
2. Experiences in Mobile C-arm, DSA or other X-ray products system design
3. Good knowledge and background in PID control, DC motor drive and control.
4. Knowledge of IEC/UL/GB standards and how they apply to designs
5. English skill in writing and speaking
6. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing