GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver
electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power
plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging
software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable,
accessible and sustainable.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog. Role Summary:
The Intern will work closely to the South Europe Region finance team of GE Power Services, and will interact with colleagues across all Functions, especially Operations, and European countries. Main tasks will be focused on supporting the Finance Manager for a portfolio of Multi-Year agreements on areas such as account reconciliation, cost validation, planning sessions, profitability analysis, project accounting and process improvement initiatives. Essential Responsibilities:
- Support planning sessions (quarterly estimate, Operating Plan, etc.).
- Perform account reconciliation.
- Support Operations for cost validation and ad hoc queries.
- Be active and autonomous part of quarterly closure process.
- Propose/start/lead process improvement initiatives.
- Degree in Economics/Business.
- Fluent in English.
- EU Work Permit.
- Analytical, financial modelling.
- MS Office Excel working knowledge.
- Soft/influencing skills, team work, communication.
- Process analysis/design, problem solving.
- Accounting, budgeting, forecasting.