MI Advanced Applications Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:37:01 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Advanced Applications Specialist is responsible for gathering customer input and insight for products and applications in development as well as current products/applications in the MI business. This input is used to enhance our product/applications development to ensure we are building customer centric solutions.
• Providing clinical input on new product definitions and requirements.
• Evaluating performance and quality of new products throughout the development process and after introduction.
• Assisting in creating marketing and sales tools for product shows, marketing literature and presentations.
• Providing information to the MI Applications Development team to enhance current products, and suggesting possible new product concepts
• Providing support to downstream marketing for sales collaterals; producing images for shows and presentations; and providing support at product shows
• Supporting the Global MI business Field Sales, Service and Applications groups with clinical expertise on applications and assisting in employee training for new products and applications.
• Providing expert counsel/training to customers using applications under development.
• 3+ years of experience as a Clinical MI Technologist
• Basic knowledge of MI physics, theory and equipment
• Basic knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
• 2+ years experience scaning in one of the following areas; Cardiovascular, Body/Breast or Pediatrics
• Willing to travel 20% of the time
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing