GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
The local Power Service workshop (Alstom General Turbo) is specialized in the production of turbo/generators.
The assembly worker will participates to the overall workshop KPIs through individual effort.
Executes specific operations in the local service center generator workshop for the service and manufacturing of stator bars for electric rotating machines. Essential Responsibilities:
- Execution/manufacturing and reconditioning of stator bars for electric rotating machines through the following operations:
extrusion, insulation, cutting copper conductors, bars pressing, shaping the bars, brazing, fixing-up for bars insulation, insulating on the devices, fixing-up for curing, curing and packing and other specific operations.
- Handling the devices and installations used in the stator bars manufacturing.
- Work in shifts
Locksmith or electrician qualification.
Represents an advantage:
- Qualification as winder and or brazing specialist
- Craner certification (from the ground) would be a plus
- English: basic skills
- Computer: basic skills
- Team work
- Transparent communication
- Efficiency and operational responsibility
Resistance to effort
Locations: Romania; Bucharest