CT Remote Application Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:37:32 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare China
Location(s): China; SiChuan; Chengdu
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
CT Remote Application Specialist (RAS) is responsible for providing customers with technical and clinical support, addressing their questions and issues via remote application system, which is an IT based solution with online support function. RAS is also responsible for all customer issue and requirement tracking and providing summary report timely.
1. Responsible for providing remote technical and clinical applications support to customers in regards to product functionality and utilization after the sales process.
2. Focus on resolution of customer issues and act as information liaison between Headquarters and field regarding customer concerns and feedback.
3. Provide routine follow up calls after remote application service.
4. Develop and maintain problem/solution database and develop FAQs. Simplify responses to callers via development and implementation of concise consistent step by step responses for recurring call topics.
5. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in using the products applications in a clinical setting.
6. In long term, deliver and assist in developing remote training programs.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, preferably majored in Medical.
2. More than 3 years of clinical working experience required.
3. Outstanding communication and presentation skills, able to effectively communicate issues and proposals to external customer and internal teams.
4. Solid customer handling and problem solving skill, with good knowledge about internal processes and resources, and strong ability to resolve conflict with effective proposals.
5. Proficient in English material reading and good at computer skills.
6. Self-motivated, willingness to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and take actions.
7. Ability to work independently.
Locations: China; SiChuan; Chengdu