- GE Aviation
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:23:46 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Aviation Finance
Location(s): Poland; Dzierzoniow
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for a cost center a profit center; product, project or service. Managers of people from multiple families within the function. Seasoned, senior level individual contributors and managers requiring in-depth understanding of their business or function and how their role integrates with others within their discipline. Role requires good understanding of clients, industry, function and commercial markets. Typically a 2nd line manager with senior professional direct reports.
• Managers of people from multiple families within the function.
• Develops mid-term vision of the function in relation to the business.
• Major contributor to the strategic plan of a higher unit (function or business unit).
• Has a direct impact on business results of the higher organizational unit by making important decisions and/or advising business and functional leaders about their policies.
• Leads global teams working on strategic functional or cross-functional initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
• Strong experience in Finance - Functional Management
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good English skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
• Ability to document, plan, market and execute programs
• Established project management skills.
Locations: Poland; Dzierzoniow