Supplier Performance Analyst
- GE Power
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:37:45 PM
- Job Function: Sourcing
- Business Segment: Power Steam Power Systems
Location(s): Poland; Warsaw
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
SPA is responsible for ensuring that the specified scope (package /material) is completely delivered at the required location at right time as per contractual requirement.
- Ensures that all Progress reports are received from the suppliers in the correct form at the correct time. SPA shall review the report and further provide his/her comments .
- Shall lead Kick Off Meeting to define the co-ordination procedure for Expediting set up the Buyer/CL.
- Shall ensure that the Contractor's baseline schedule is available for tracking and monitoring.
- Actively supports engineering & quality discipline for expediting of critical documentation,. SPA shall also review and monitor critical documents submittal and approval status with Engineering and Quality function for timely release of Manufacturing clearance to meet “On time delivery” target.
- Ensures that order fulfillment plans (desk & physical intervention) are prepared, maintained and updated in timely fashion.
- Expedites the suppliers for progress of packages allocated for his scope including co-ordination with internal disciplines to meet the project on-time deliveries.
- Checks progress by conducting supplier visits/walk downs (also unannounced, if there is suspicion of irregularities) at the manufacturers premises and their suppliers, on the manufacturing shop floors or in their offices.
- PLAN-vs.-ACTUAL comparative analysis of manufacturing planning, raw material procurement and actual manufacturing activities. SPA shall share Expediting Visit Reports timely with the Project Team.
- Conducts Desk Expediting Review Meetings with Suppliers and share Minutes of Meeting with the Project Team.
- In case of deviations from specifications (non-conformances), assessing the effect thereof on achieving on-time delivery in coordination with Engineering/Supplier Quality.
- Works with the suppliers to overcome delays with a concurred mitigation plan.
- Shall highlight any bottlenecks reported by Supplier as “Areas of concern”.
- Shall provide MTA User Guide to Supplier for better understanding of the tool. All MTA related queries during execution shall be addressed by SPA with support of individual function /MTA key user.
- Shall support Buyer/PPLM for claim management in case of supplier delays or time extension to be issued where delay is not attributable to supplier.. SPA to issue relevant notifications to supplier for delays. SPA to support Buyer for issuing Contractual Letters to Suppliers.
- Shall be responsible for GRN to be entered in PMX and ensure it reflects accurate OTD.
- Support Lead SPA to estimate the budget for order fulfillment activities when required.
- Shall provide standard Order Fulfillment requirement to Buyer for incorporation in Purchase Order.
- Shall discuss & prepare Overall Time Schedule with Supplier prior to Order Placement.
- Shall provide Supplier Performance feedback to Buyer/Commodity Leader .
- Shall follow all Order Fulfillment Processes & Tools.
• On-time complete delivery of specified material / package as per PO.
• Accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
• Adherence to the global processes and IT Tools for expediting,
• Works as per GE’s the spirit & the letter Integration.
• Bachelor degree in engineering / Additionally strong relevant experience is required.
• Proven knowledge of the products being procured / monitored.
• Basic knowledge of Quality.
• Basic commercial awareness.
• Basic knowledge on planning and scheduling associated with the production of thermal power plant equipment.
• Languages: fluent in written and spoken English.
• Knowledge of local language in the country of employment is considered as an advantage.
• Networking and communication skills
• Problem solving attitude
• Organizational skills including prioritization and resource deployment.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
• Flexible with Frequent Travels.
Locations: Poland; Warsaw