What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our
"healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously
develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and
efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people
worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy -
and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science,
technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference -
At work for a healthier world.target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The Product Specialist Contrast Media will be in charge to visit the different key decision makers of health and/or Scientific Advisor of the hospital organizations (public and private) in Sardegna and Lazio, in order to promote and assure the proper use of the specialties of the GE Healthcare pharmaceutical company, to develop Sales of products.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE Healthcare Life SciencesCore Imaging and competitive products
- Disseminate information on the quality of medicine by ensuring the promotion and proper use of medication among various key decision makers in healthcare market and institutions.
- Respond to questions of health professionals, as a privileged interlocutor on products which he/she ensures the promotion (characteristics, contra-indications, differential advantages, etc.)
- Maintain satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships.
- Organize product demonstrations, medical education training, sites visits and actively follow up on customer visits, responding to questions and providing all requested and necessary documentation.
- Generate proposals, planning customer meetings, and share capabilities on assigned products in assigned geography; track activities through assigned tools processes.
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field/market concerns, issues and requirements
- Provide leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales.
- Respect pharmaceutical regulations: contribute to pharma-covigilance data collection efforts, know and abide by the rules of the Charter of the Medical Visit, respect grants regulation.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes.
- Scientific degree (e.g. Medicine, Pharmacy, CTF and Biology).
- Significant experience in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical sector.
- Proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Must be organized, self-motivated and possess business knowledge (e.g. sales, marketing) to develop sales objectives.
- Proficient computer and software skills are needed to maintain and input sales territory records and to complete sales data and promotional information.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Willingness to travel within his/her specified geographic region with occasional overnight.
- EU Work Permit
Locations: Italy; Roma