Group CIO - Greater China & Mongolia
- GE Digital
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:35:52 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Digital Technology
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This role will lead all the Regional IT staff for the region working with the China CEO and drive business growth.
Be the single IT point of contact for the GGO CEO. They will represent IT in regional CEO staff meetings & other leadership forums
Provide strategic planning, own the overall IT agenda for the region and drive cross business collaboration
Own & drive all Corporate Initiatives including, Digital Thread & Brilliant factory for the region, and drive cross-business collaboration to enable success
Partner with Digital sales through CIO peer connect, help in pre-sales and execution as required by the regional CEO and business CDO
Own and drive IT & OT Security in the region. CISOs will be matrixed to the CIOs
Build, Develop, and Manage talent and ensure the optimal application of IT resources to meet the needs of the region.
Partner with regional HR, Finance and other IT support teams for effective operations
Represent GE leadership at external technical forums and customer events.
• Bachelor’s Degree above– Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering.
• Proven experience leading large global teams, and large IT programs
• Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities working in matrix organizations
• Experienced working with Digital technology firms, knowledgeable about Digital applications in commercial, supply chain, service...etc.
• Minimum of 15 years of strong IT experience and leadership
• Minimum 10 years large Executive leadership experiences
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
• Strong Communication & influence Skills
• Strategic Thinker and Change Agent
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai