- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:38:17 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Ultrasound
Location(s): China; JiLin; Changchun
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Applications Specialist is responsible for providing formal technical and clinical support during the sales process for GE Ultrasound Product. Responsibilities may include providing required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support), as well as post-sale installation, training and customer service activities to support sales objectives.
1. Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed.
2. Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
3. Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuous education on optimization of equipment uses.
4. Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training.
5. Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
6. Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, majored in Medical preferred
2. Minimum 5 years of related experience
3. Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical setting
4. Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on current products/platforms
5. Proficiency in computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office
6. Willingness to travel extensively
7. Ability to communicate effectively using local language
Locations: China; JiLin; Changchun