Intern - Engineer (Oil&Gas)
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:38:20 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Surface
Location(s): Thailand; Bangkok
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Bringing technical and college knowledge to address problematic issue within Production Solution Thailand operation ex.
• Design and development of automatic air-driven spooler
• Shroud system for sea water lift application
• Fundamental Production Solutions
• Bringing technical and college knowledge to address problematic issue within Production Solution Thailand operation ex.
- Design and development of automatic air-driven spooler
- Shroud system for sea water lift application
- Fundamental Production Solutions
• Gaining knowledge of Production Solutions and oil & gas industry
• Concept of Thailand oil and gas industry (upstream, midstream, downstream)
• Exposure to GE cultures.
• Presentation skill
• Small evaluation project (engineering design/ Data collection/ Interpretation of the data for solutions)
- Connection to Academic side in term of local lab supports, certified process, CSR, etc.
• Engineering undergraduate student (Mechanical, Electrical, IT, Industrial Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical)
• Fluent in English and Thai
Locations: Thailand; Bangkok